Frequently Asked Questions
Instructions to view the Aeron (“ARN”) token
What are the ARN token smart contract details?
- Contract address: 0xBA5F11b16B155792Cf3B2E6880E8706859A8AEB6
- Token name: Aeron
- Token symbol: ARN
- Decimals: 8
ERC20 compatible wallets to receive your tokens
- The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC20 standard) and may allow you to receive and view your token balances: MyEtherWallet (no download needed), Mist (Desktop), Parity (Desktop), imToken (Mobile), Metamask (Browser plugin).
Do the tokens load automatically or do I have to input some parameters?
- MyEtherWallet and imToken have integrated ARN tokens and they will load automatically. In other wallets, to discover a token you may need to select "Contract" and/or "Standard ERC20 token" and input Contract address, Token symbol and Decimals in the respective fields. Please refer to the user instructions for your particular wallet.
Is ARN token listed at CoinMarketCap?
- Please follow the link to view token details and active markets: Aeron (ARN) token.
How many ARN tokens were created in total?
- A total token supply equals to 20 million (20,000,000) ARN tokens. Unsold tokens were burned. 12 million ARN tokens are in circulation and 8 million are frozen, to be distributed over period of time to achieve network growth and for allocation to the development and management team, whose work makes Aeron possible.
Where can I read the Aeron whitepaper in full?
- The whitepaper is available at https://aeron.aero/AeronWhitepaper.pdf
Is there a shorter version of Aeron whitepaper?
- You may read a one pager with key highlights at https://aeron.aero/Aeron_OnePager.pdf
I didn’t see an answer to my question
- Send a request to [email protected] and we will try to answer your question.